Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little Diva Bento!

Girls Rock!
I love watching my four year old entertain! She loves to sing, dance and make jokes all with a microphone and her audience of mommy and isi. (^.^) When I saw these "Diva-licious" food picks, I already saw this little ode to the tiny diva in my head!

In this lunch we have a "Rock Star" cheese tortilla sandwich. The sandwich is accompanied by Divalicious purple chips we sliced and made together in the microwave with a chip kit. She also had a tomato, mozzarella and basil ball on a big 80's style bow pick. Grapes and a drinkable yogurt satisfy my little star's sweet tooth!  Rock on!!

6 comments:

  1. This is wayyyy too cute especially the guitar!! And the picks, super sweet, I have never seen them around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rina!! Yes, I keep finding cute bento stuffs everyday...it never ends!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Really very Diva lunchbox. The picks are so pretty, but my favorite is your guitar. So awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guitar is so cute.. good idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MamaDhiNar! Thank you! I have a 10 month old baby girl too! I loved your princess bento!

      Delete