Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How about some Adult Bentos!

I've posted so much of Missy Lulu's kiddie food that I feel that Isi and I are neglected! So I decided to do some simple photos of our lunches....not going to write much text, but if you have any questions, I'll definitely answer! ^.^

Isi First!
  • Smoked Salmon and avocado sandwich on rye
  • Plum tomato stuffed with Cheddar, Crab and Jalapeno pâté
  • Sweet red pepper
  • Grated carrot with sesame seeds
  • Black grapes
  • Way too much sunlight...geesh! 
      

  • Vegetarian Taco salad with Spanish rice. 
  • Big Salad greens 
  • Grated cheese
  • Fried onions
  • Sweet red pepper
  • Tomatoes & Corn
  • Provolone Cheese "salad bowl"
  • Salsa and Sour Cream 



  • Decent Photo today!


My Turn!! ^.^

  • Low Carb tuna salad with salad and cheese flowers
  • Cherry tomato
  • Sauteed mushrooms with onion and soy sauce
  • Hard boiled egg with Sriracha...yum! 

  • Pork and Beef mix Soboro
  • Egg scrambled with sesame oil
  • Red pepper cut out scraps
  • Stir fried cauliflower
  • More Sriracha, I love that stuff!
  • I was bad and had Diet Coke...trying to break addiction...failed

6 comments:

  1. All of them are making me so hungry now. Looks delicious and you are a good cook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I'm just good at throwing stuff together! But you're a sweet heart! Thanks Rina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I wish that you could make my lunch! It all looks so delicious. You are so very creative. My lunch usually consist of a Weight watchers meal. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sweetie, if I could get Weight watcher packaged meals here in Finland, my freezer would be packed and I would be laughin!! But thanks for the sweetness!

      Delete
  4. You are making me hungry. Everyone of them look so yummy n beautiful packed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lovely Ming! I have to cook a lot more because when I see you and the boys amazing food I MUST have a decent lunch too or I cheat on my diet!! So Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete